Technical Advisor (Night Shift)
The technical advisor is responsible for welcoming clients, making appointments, sending out bids, answering questions from clients, managing work in the workshop as well as on the road. He reports directly to the administrative manager and indirectly to the service manager, at the level of the technicians' follow-up. He supports road and workshop technicians. He must maintain good relations with the various departments, customers, suppliers and employees.
Among his tasks, but not limited to them:
- Greeting customers at the counter and receiving vehicles
- Call taking, distribution and coordination of road service calls
- Opening and invoicing of road work orders, in the workshop as well as repairs done throughout North America (stories, time and billing)
- Constant update of the list of units in contract, find and locate units, assist road technicians for different requests (parts, technical assistance, location of units, intervals of interviews)
- Monitoring and updating of units in contract
- Take complaints and requests from customers to give good service
- Good geographical knowledge North America when setting up external service calls to different dealers (shortstop), issuing purchase orders
- Constant updating of Excel spreadsheet for road service calls
- • Support to the Administrative Manager and the Director of Operations for different requests (PO request, W / O miscellaneous, etc ...)
- • Work in collaboration with all departments (parts, sales, management), interaction with service manager and road and workshop technicians
- Ensures that customers are kept abreast of current and completed road and workshop work
- Constant update of the workshop worksheet
- Make road and shop work estimates and obtain customer approvals
- Application and verification of guarantees, if applicable (Transcentral)
- Logistic support for external calls at night and validation of COD customers
- Ensures transition with daytime counselors (workshop and road) and keeps them informed of work to be done, in progress and completed
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure
- Interpersonal and polite with customers and listen to them
- Perform any other duties required by the Administrative Manager or the Director of Operations
- DEP or DEC in mechanics or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge in mechanics, logistics, transportation, IT and customer service are important assets.
- Autonomy, organization and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- French and English, written and spoken are required.
Do you think you have the experience, personality and motivation for this position? Come and meet us!
Do you want a career in the field of mechanics that goes off the beaten track?
Do you like working as a team and being inspired by new challenges?
You may be the Viking we're looking for!