Road Service Mechanics
Mechanics is your passion? You love being an advocate and taking on challenges is your favorite occupation? We want to meet you!
Nordic is looking for several mechanics to support its existing team.
Under the supervision of the Workshop Manager, you will have to perform the following tasks:
- Perform regular maintenance of refrigeration units
- Operate the necessary repairs and maintenance on the units
We offer several shifts:
- 1x night shift, road service
- 1x weekend shift, road service
- 1x night shift, road service 1 to 3 shop mechanics (day or night) who could be on rotation for service calls
- In all cases, you will have to complete a day internship for integration and training related to the position, as well as to validate your knowledge.
- Day: 6:00 - 14:30
- Evening: 14:30 - 23:00
- Night: 23:00 - 6:00
- Weekend: Friday-Saturday-Sunday or Saturday-Sunday-Monday or Saturday-Sunday
We offer flexibility for shifts, come and discuss with us!
- 2 to 3 years of general mechanical, diesel or electromechanical experience
- Benefit from a competitive benefits program (Group RRSP with employer contribution after 1 year, etc.)
- Salary according to experience + possible bonuses
You think you have the experience, the personality or the motivation for this job? Come meet us!
Do you want a career in the field of mechanics that goes off the beaten track?
Do you like working as a team and being inspired by new challenges?
You may be the Viking we're looking for!