The parts manager is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the operations of the parts and warehouse department. Its mission is to optimize operations to ensure excellent customer service while ensuring operational efficiency and security. It reports directly to the director of operations. He directly supervises the Parts Clerks and Warehouse Clerks. He must maintain professional and harmonious relationships with senior management, managers, employees, customers and suppliers.
Among his tasks:
- Lead and control the operations of the parts department at Nordic;
- Directly supervise coin clerks and warehouse clerks;
- Advise and support parts operations at associated dealerships;
- Actively participate in hiring and integration;
- Maintain the minimum / maximum in the system, manage replenishment and purchases;
- Manage schedules, make and approve timesheets for parts and warehouse clerks;
- Check and approve invoices from the parts department (transportation, replenishment and purchasing);
- Manage the different budgets of his department;
- Improve the way of doing things and the efficiency of the work done by the staff of his department;
- Supervise parts and warehouse clerks to ensure a work environment conducive to good performance and customer satisfaction, in a climate of trust, respect and where communication is effective.
A minimum of 3 years experience as Parts Manager or Warehouse. DEC in Operations Management, Logistics, Replenishment / Purchase or Relevant Experience. Knowledge in mechanics, logistics, transportation and customer service are important assets. Bilingual with computer skills are required.
You think you have the experience, the personality or the motivation for this job? Come meet us!
Do you want a career in the field of mechanics that goes off the beaten track?
Do you like working as a team and being inspired by new challenges?
You may be the Viking we're looking for!