Business Development Representative
Nordic is looking for a Business Development Representative - Transportation. Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Business Development Representative - Transportation will be responsible for growing sales and presenting the products of a specific division by identifying and approaching prospects clients. He will work in collaboration with the sales team in Montreal, Quebec and his regions.
Through effective leadership, in-depth knowledge of the transportation industry and its partners and a proactive approach to relations with this sector, the RDA will develop new business opportunities and implement major initiatives leading to the growth of direct sales or possibly through partners.
- Lead and coordinate all transportation business development activities of a specific product line
- Start and maintain relationships with clients that fit our service offering
- Manage sales activities at each stage of the sales cycle
- Develop and present value-added solutions proposals
- Maintain a healthy funnel and capture leads and sales activity data
- Attend conferences and other industry events
- Identify and monitor trends, challenges, issues and needs of the transportation sector and integrate them into a strategy and program with high impact deliverables
- Develop a plan and put in place a long-term development strategy
- Ensure satisfaction and foster the development of the acquired clientele
- Support, coordinate and provide the necessary training to reseller partners
- University or college level education with a minimum of five (5) years of experience or combination of similar experience in a sales / business development position
- Business acumen · Broad knowledge of the North American transportation market and extensive professional network an asset
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining relationships and partnership within and outside the organization
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and great initiative
- Motivated, Results-oriented, goal-setting and ability to work in a team
- Bilingual - English and French
- Experience as a trainer an asset
- Business development skills focused on innovation
Note: The masculine gender is used only to lighten the text. Please send your resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Do you want a career in the field of mechanics that goes off the beaten track?
Do you like working as a team and being inspired by new challenges?
You may be the Viking we're looking for!